Always celebrated the first Sunday after Labor Day, we take time to honor some very special people in our lives! Our Grandparents! We appreciate their hard work, wisdom and especially their diverse personalities and experiences! Here are some suggestions for spending time with them on their special day!
- Make them a homemade, handwritten card.
- Take them somewhere fun like the zoo, fishing or a picnic.
- Take them out to eat.
- Spend time watching their favorite movie with them.
- Bring them some homemade goodies using their favorite recipe.
- Let your grandparents teach you a skill.
- Ask them to tell you stories of when they were growing up or interesting things they have seen in their lifetime.
No matter how you spend the time, your grandparents will love the time they spend with you!