LAUGH! Did you know laughing will:
- Stimulate many organs and elevate your endorphins.
- Activate and relieve your stress response.
- Soothe tension.
- Improve your immunity.
- Relieve pain.
- Improve your mood.
POSITIVITY! During this difficult time there are things we can do to invite positivity into our lives:
- Call your family members, stay in touch with them. Share uplifting thoughts.
- Stay in touch with your friends through phone calls and social media. Update them on the positive things you are doing and the lifehacks you have come up with to deal with shortages. You will probably have lots of funny stories to share over the last one!
- Share pictures with family and friends using your phone.
- Go for long walks in the sunshine!
- Watch your favorite funny movies.
- Organize your home.
- Update your resume. There are companies that are hiring!
- Cook or bake. A good time to try out those recipes you've been saving.
- Spring clean.
- Play games with your family or online with your friends!
- Plant a patio garden.